Kia ora and welcome...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog site.

For those of you visiting from overseas. Welcome to the shores of New Zealand. Kia ora and welcome.

As you can tell I haven't made a posting here since back in October 2009! It's been a while hasn't it? So it's time to start again and I'll do that this week and make it a regular thing with no less than 2 updates a week.

I'll also make them no more than 600 words which should equate to a 3minute read for you. I'm hoping this will give you time to read and return for the next blog while gaining a useful key point while you're here.

Enjoy your visit! And return soon...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Late Beginnings


I woke up this morning & decided it was time to begin what has been a late start for me, to write for and begin this blogg. A place where I'll share my thoughts and life's happenings on a regular basis. I'll cover everything from my professional world as a Trainer, Presenter, Keynote Speaker, Performance Coach & Neuro Semantic Master Trainer.

I intend on writing about those thoughts that somehow have remained stuck in my mind at the end of the day or woke me up early in the morning, as is often the case. Those thoughts that have in some way, moved me enough to present it here in this forum.

If you have met me in a professional context, then this will be the place where I hope you'll get to know the personal side of the presenters persona. The face that you don't really meet when our paths cross in the business world. This will be challenging for me. It'll require me to be more conscious of what I want to share with you and what I have, that I believe, will positively contribute to those who read this blogg.


Who Will Benefit From Reading and Visiting this Blogg?

Well... if you are wanting to know success principles and are a wanna-be-success magnet at heart, a business leader, trainer, coach and presenter, and have a real interest in personal development in every aspect of your life. You'll do well here at this Blogg!

Over the years, and having meet thousands of people through many presentations and trainings. I have been asked "How did you get to be where you are now?" ... or... "What are you currently reading or exploring now to enhance your professional career?" I'll answer these queries on a regular basis and also invite you to ask more of me in the hope that I can provide an adequate answer for you. In doing so, your feedback or questions will bring real value to this blogg and it's readership.

Save this Blogg in your web browser. Visit often, and drop me a line when you can.

It's been a late beginning, but a beginning all the same to get this Blogg underway. I look forward to sharing the journey with you. Let's begin. . .

No comments: